Epsom Salt is a pure mineral compound (Magnesium Sulfate) in crystal form ,with Lavender , Eucalyptus and Natural Essence
Benefits of using Epsom salt
Epsom salt has been used for hundreds of years as a healing agent and pain reliever. Today, it’s most often added to hot baths and foot soaks to reduce stress . As soon as we read or hear the term Epsom salt, the first thing that comes to mind is a relaxing bath. Well, that’s exactly what it does, Epsom salt relaxes your body like no other . Epsom salt bathwater can soften rough, dry skin, and exfoliate dead skin cells. Epsom salt is a natural remedy for muscle aches, inflammation, and stress.
Some of the Best Benefits of using Epsom salt are:
- Soothe the skin
- Reduce soreness and pain
- Relieves sore muscles
- Reduce stress
- Improves foot health
- Eliminates toxins from the body
- Treating fungal infection
- Works as Face Cleanser
- Draw out splinters
Steps To use
HOW TO MAKE A BATH SOAK
- Fill bathtub with warm water
- Add 2 cups of Neer Epsom salt in your bathtub
- Soak in the warm bath for at least 8-15 minutes at a time to get rid of stress and sore muscles.
HOW TO MAKE A FOOT SOAK
- Fill 4 liters of warm water in a tub
- Add 2 cups of Neer Epsom Salt
- Soak feet in it for 20 minutes for a softer skin
HOW TO MAKE ALLNATURAL BODY SCRUB
- Take one quarter cup (1/4) of Neer Epsom salt and mix either olive oil or coconut oil to make a thick paste. Alternatively mix one cup of salt with shower gel to make a paste.
- Apply on body and gently scrub in circular motion.
- Wash with lukewarm water or wipe off with a soft cloth.
HOW TO MAKE GARDEN TONIC
- Vegetables and plantsUse 1 spoon of Epsom salt in 4 liters of water and spray on the leaves ideally when new leaves are emerging.
- Healthy Roses- Add 1 tablespoon a week to the soil around rose bushes before watering.
- Greener Grass- Add ½ cup to 4 liters of water and spread the solution evenly on the grass. Water with normal water to make sure solution is soaked in the soil.