Mosquito Repellent by Mosrel
Mosquito Repellent Cream Mosrel is a clinically proven brand of mosquito repellent that offers the most effective protection from mosquitoes, the carriers of deadly viruses that cause diseases like Dengue, Chikungunya, Malaria, Filaria, and Encephalitis, etc. Independent institutes have clinically tested and certified Mosrel to be one of the best protectors against mosquito bites Mosrel provides long-lasting effect Contrary to popular perception, mosquito-borne diseases like Dengue and Chikungunya are spread by day time mosquitoes. Children, when they venture out to play in gardens or even while in school, are at risk of being bitten by these mosquitoes. using Mosrel mosquito repellent can give your kids protection from mosquitoes. Even people in offices are at risk of falling sick after being bitten by these mosquitoes. Mosrel is the only personal application product that offers users complete protection from daytime mosquitoes that spread such life-threatening diseases.
#Mosrel cream gives 8-hour protection against mosquitoes.
*Certified by leading pediatricians as safe on the skin for infants & children.
HOW IS Mosrel BEST FOR YOU?
Mosquitoes are dangerous! Here’s how you can protect your child and loved ones against them.
8 HOUR PROTECTION
With its active ingredients, the gel helps to keep your baby safe from mosquitoes for up to 8 hours.
Safe* on Skin
Mosrel protects without being harsh on skin. It’s the only mosquito repellent
Safe* for Kids
Mosrel protects children without exposing them to harmful chemicals. Being a repellent it is not comprised of any deadly chemicals.
WHAT IS DENGUE ?
Dengue is a mosquito borne disease caused by Aedes aegypti mosquito. The Dengue fever is spread due to the bite of an infected Aedes aegypti mosquito infected with Dengue virus. This disease can be found most in tropical and sub-tropical areas, urban Southeast Asia, the America, Africa and the Pacific. Learn more about the different types of mosquitoes and the diseases spread by them. To protect yourself from these deadly mosquito bites, use Mosrel mosquito repellent cream
WHAT IS MALARIA?
Malaria is caused by a parasite that is transmitted from person to person by the bite of an Anopheles mosquito. Anopheles mosquitoes bite mostly during nights and are present almost in all tropical and subtropical countries. Learn more about the different types of mosquitoes and the diseases spread by them. Mosrel offers a wide range of products like mosquito repellent cream & mosquito repellent through which you can prevent mosquito bites.
WHAT IS CHIKUNGUNYA ?
• Chikungunya is a viral disease spread by mosquitoes.
• There are three major groups of these viruses namely West African, Central African and Asian. Learn more about the different types of mosquitoes and the diseases spread by them.
• Chikungunya virus requires an agent for transmission and hence direct human to human transmission is not possible. So far no such incidence is reported.
WHAT IS ZIKA?
Zika virus disease is caused by a virus transmitted primarily by Aedes mosquitoes, which bite during the day.
- Symptoms are generally mild and include fever, rash, conjunctivitis, muscle and joint pain, malaise or headache. Symptoms typically last for 2–7 days. Most people with Zika virus infection do not develop symptoms.
- Zika virus infection during pregnancy can cause infants to be born with microcephaly and other congenital malformations, known as congenital Zika syndrome. Infection with Zika virus is also associated with other complications of pregnancy including preterm birth and miscarriage.