Mosquito Repellent by Mosrel
Some of the best childhood memories happen outdoors. First friendships. First runs. First victories. It’s blissful like only childhood can be. Till it’s interrupted by the stinging menace called mosquitoes. They are everywhere. Hiding under the school desk, at the bus stop or in the playground. Threat of Dengue, Chikungunya and Malaria stops you from letting kids enjoy outdoors. But you need not put up with these fears. Give your kids complete protection of Mosrel Natural Mosquito Repellent. Outdoors or indoors. Day or night.
Mosrel cream gives 8 hour protection against mosquitoes.
HOW IS Mosrel BEST FOR YOU?
Mosquitoes are dangerous! Here’s how you can protect your child and loved ones against them.
8 HOUR PROTECTIONWith its active ingredients, the gel helps to keep your baby safe from mosquitoes for up to 8 hours.
Safe* on SkinMosrel protects without being harsh on skin. It’s the only mosquito repellent
Safe* for KidsMosrel protects children without exposing them to harmful chemicals. Being a repellent it is not comprised of any deadly chemicals.
WHAT IS DENGUE ?
Dengue is a mosquito borne disease caused by Aedes aegypti mosquito. The Dengue fever is spread due to the bite of an infected Aedes aegypti mosquito infected with Dengue virus. This disease can be found most in tropical and sub-tropical areas, urban Southeast Asia, the America, Africa and the Pacific. Learn more about the different types of mosquitoes and the diseases spread by them. To protect yourself from these deadly mosquito bites, use Mosrel mosquito repellent cream
WHAT IS MALARIA?
Malaria is caused by a parasite that is transmitted from person to person by the bite of an Anopheles mosquito. Anopheles mosquitoes bite mostly during nights and are present almost in all tropical and subtropical countries. Learn more about the different types of mosquitoes and the diseases spread by them. Mosrel offers a wide range of products like mosquito repellent cream & mosquito repellent through which you can prevent mosquito bites.
WHAT IS CHIKUNGUNYA ?
• Chikungunya is a viral disease spread by mosquitoes.
• There are three major groups of these viruses namely West African, Central African and Asian. Learn more about the different types of mosquitoes and the diseases spread by them.
• Chikungunya virus requires an agent for transmission and hence direct human to human transmission is not possible. So far no such incidence is reported.
WHAT IS ZIKA?
Zika virus disease is caused by a virus transmitted primarily by Aedes mosquitoes, which bite during the day.
- Symptoms are generally mild and include fever, rash, conjunctivitis, muscle and joint pain, malaise or headache. Symptoms typically last for 2–7 days. Most people with Zika virus infection do not develop symptoms.
- Zika virus infection during pregnancy can cause infants to be born with microcephaly and other congenital malformations, known as congenital Zika syndrome. Infection with Zika virus is also associated with other complications of pregnancy including preterm birth and miscarriage.